Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
Can anyone help me find a book that covers Muslim expansion into the Iberian peninsula? Like, just the beginning portion, something explaining who was there before the takeover happened and how/why it was possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Would anyone be able to recommend any titles covering medieval Spain, or anything touching on the Reconquista?

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Would anyone be able to point me towards books detailing the Nuremberg trials? I'm not sure where to start; I am interested in learning about the various delegations and the whole process of getting to the trials more than the trials themselves, but I don't mind reading about the actual proceedings.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Any recommends on the history of Australia? Something from Botany Bay to its federation, I suppose?

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Would anyone be able to recommend a biography of Theodore Roosevelt?