Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.
I bought Sweet Heart Sweet Light today and I felt really sad during the transaction as I suspect it will be the last new Spiritualized album I'll ever get to buy. It does seem like Jason is heading for the knackers yard pretty soon. Anyone in America should try and go see him play whilst you can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

LtTennisBall posted:

I'm seeing him May 22nd. Will it be good?
Indeed it will, I just saw him in March and it was amazing. Anytime I've seen him it has been totally awesome.

So after a day of listening to Sweet Heart Sweet Light on repeat I've decided I totally love it.

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

global tetrahedron posted:

Why are you saying he's gonna die? I thought he kinda turned around his health issues, and he seems pretty much fine in his recent interviews.
He said in interviews his liver was almost gone. Unless you get a transplant you can't turn around a scarred liver. He might be doing ok right now but it's a progressive disease.