Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Orillion posted:

I loved the first albums, and when The Age of Adz got released, i was like 'huh?'

...then i went to see him on stage: i love the album since, especially Impossible Soul. I love the way the five parts meld one into another to make one of the most original thing i've heard in years.

I had almost the same experience. I actually heard his cover of the song "You Are The Blood" on the Dark was the Night compilation so I sort of had an idea of the direction he was heading for Age of Adz. When the album came out I listened to it a lot but it never really "clicked" until I saw him perform it live. Hooooly poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU