Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
And her new album is out on April 26th, with appearances but Dave Grohl and Cate Le Bon- Pitchfork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
Pre orders are up as well, I went for the clementine vinyl as that seems to be this album's colour scheme. Plus no Jack Antonoff production!

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
I was away when Broken Man was released but listening to it now on my home speakers, wow it sounds amazing. There's some heavy bass in there that just shakes the room.

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
The first time I saw her, 10 years ago! she was still doing the bit where she climbed into the balcony. I was on the rail and she was balanced on it right in front of me for a few seconds until I realised she was waiting for me to hold her foot so she could walk on top of the crowd. The first Masseduction tour was disappointing but she did a proper one the year after, and I liked the Daddy's Home show.

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
Looks like most of the rest of their tour is sold out, but try and catch The Hives if you can, such an energetic show. Just a shame I couldn't get there until later so was stuck at the back.

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
St Vincent has announced an EU tour, consisting of four (4) dates with two in the UK, and one each in Luxembourg (?) and Belgium. Going to try and get those Royal Albert Hall tickets tomorrow morning (and very apropos, as my first and last time at that venue I saw my other favourite band, Nine Inch Nails).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
Early review of St Vincent's All Born Screaming is up at Stereogum, I'm even more excited for it now.

https://www.stereogum.com/2259883/premature-evaluation-st-vincent-all-born-screaming/reviews/premature-evaluation/