Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

surfpenguin posted:

I heard the song "Ho Hey," by The Lumineers a while back on my local indie radio station and I became pretty infatuated with the available songs on grooveshark. They recently released their first full album on April 3 and I'm been listening to it like crazy. Especially digging "Stubborn Love," and "Big Parade." Hopefully I can get to their show in Chapel Hill later this April, but grad school dependent.

Here's a short description from the site: "The roots revival of the last few years has primed listeners for a new generation of rustic, heart-on-the-sleeve music—the kind that nods to tradition while setting off into uncharted territory. The Lumineers walk that line with an unerring gift for timeless melodies and soul-stirring lyrics."

They're from Denver and you can listen to their entire album on their website: http://thelumineers.com/

Checking this out on rdio now and so far it is amazing. Thanks for the suggestion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU