Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.

Glimm posted:

Anyone still looking for Glass invites?

My local Google Developer's Group has a few to give out, but they need to get them in today. Feel free to pm me!

I need: first/last name and an email address.

Mack Dawson pryorwins@gmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
This was mentioned a couple pages ago
http://www.bragi.com

But no one gives a poo poo? This looks AWESOME to me and is close to making my dream of being in Her a reality.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I guess no one wants to live in the Her universe with me.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I pre ordered and have a 30 day return window to read reviews and make sure they are the real deal.

Nodding to answer calls and looking up at the sky for weather reports just make me too geeked out

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Ok but the apple watch comes out next month

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Haves and have nots

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
All apple watch buyers should read that post and take a minute to think about their upcoming purchase

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
1st gen syndrome

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Basically if you're not apple whatever you have is looked at as a cheap 2nd rate "other." It's not even like Nintendo 64 and Playstation. It's like n64 and like MAYBE dream cast.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
lol AW is going the way of the apple headset.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
The new pebble that comes out in sept. Pebble 2.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Just piping up that pebble is a great company and I love all of mine and the new one has hr monitors

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
And have them bug it full of Trojans? gently caress that

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Small pebble time round. Rose gold.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008

Ethereal posted:

Just backed some smart glasses on Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vue/vue-your-everyday-smart-glasses

God I hope they're not terrible. Seems to be a good in between product for those of us that wear glasses full time

I feel like a watch would be way better at almost all of this stuff, at least in terms of notifications. I really don't think all devices should have their own assistant. Our devices should work together harmoniously and not independently.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Ah ok than cool. Wasn't trying to harsh your ks excitement, either. They honestly seem to do most everything I love my AW for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Find a deal on an Apple Watch. There is nothing better for iOS. Former pebble user here.