Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

hotsauce posted:

I don't see metal for that, but the leather ones are $179 at Best Buy today. Black leather is $179 at Amazon.

Kinda tempting, to be honest... but the $239 Costco deal may be better since you could technically return it in 2 years or whatever (it's not part of the 90-day electronic policy because it's considered jewelry). Frame cracking is a common issue so...

Metal is 219 at BB, I have a $25 coupon, or you can use a movers coupon to bring it down to $200. I'm heading to BB to pick it up shortly. I'm full on retard mode now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Lonely Rolling Star posted:

Could I get some recommendations on a wearable bluetooth mp3 player? I just want an mp3 player, and I don''t want to stream it from my phone. I know such devices exist, but looking on Amazon and other places is a morass of bootleg poo poo that may not even function, and unavailable in America items.

I've been looking for a new mp3 player, preferably with bluetooth so I don't have headphone wires hanging off of me, and wearing it on my wrist would be a better convenience than putting yet another doohickey in my pocket. That being said I would still buy one for my pocket if there are no decent wrist alternatives.

A lot of the Android Wear devices can be used a bluetooth music source.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Thermopyle posted:

It's so frustrating that the S2 is not Android Wear. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

I'm surprised no one on XDA has made a port for it. Is the bootloader unlocked?