Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Anyone still looking for Glass invites?

My local Google Developer's Group has a few to give out, but they need to get them in today. Feel free to pm me!

I need: first/last name and an email address.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

IuniusBrutus posted:

fffffff I really shouldn't do this.

Yeah as an explorer who loves Glass I gotta say if your company isn't paying for these just hold out.

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Sent!

Unfortunately I will be unable to monitor this thread further tonight so will not be able to invite anyone else :(

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

hotsauce posted:

If it's true that it needs two charges to get through a single day, this thing is DOA at any price.

How many are reporting the battery life is that poor?

I won a Samsung watch at a Hackathon and it died pretty quickly the first couple days I had it - mainly because I was playing with it nonstop. Normal usage (after the initial toy phase wore off) gave much better battery life. Still had to charge it every night, but it was more like 10-20% when I was getting ready for bed.