Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shovelbearer
Oct 11, 2003
Paragon of Lexicon
I wasn't going to buy any more soft synths, but then I had to go and hear Sugar Bytes Cyclop and fell in love with the chaotic nature of it. Having tons of fun today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shovelbearer
Oct 11, 2003
Paragon of Lexicon

NC Wyeth Death Cult posted:

EastWest is having a holiday sale- 50% off
http://www.soundsonline.com/Holiday-Promotion

Does anyone have Hollywood strings/brass and can weigh in on whether it's worth it (it comes to $600 for both)? I had really good luck with their Symphonic Orchestra Silver but costwise this is another ballpark. It's for big dumb symphonic pieces and the occasional Bartok/Glass ripoff.

Anyone know if Ministry of Rock 2 is well-reputed?