Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mofolotopo
May 10, 2004

TICK STAMPEDE!!!!
IK just put the full version of Amplitube 3 on sale for $99. Just sayin'. I have it and it's pretty frickin' awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mofolotopo
May 10, 2004

TICK STAMPEDE!!!!
On a much more specific front, those of you with BFD 2 might want to check out Audiomidi's newest No-Brainer, which is a nice Zildjian cymbal pack from Digital Vault:

http://www.audiomidi.com/Gen16-Digital-Vault-Z-Pack-No-Brainer/dp/B00439GVLQ

$25, down from an MSRP of ten times that.

mofolotopo
May 10, 2004

TICK STAMPEDE!!!!

Agreed posted:

Just a side note, ever since the proliferation of competing ____ OS in advertisement, mainly on tablets and phones and such, pronounced as "Eye OhEss" or "Android OhEss" or whatever, now I have a hard time not seeing Reaper's developer as CockOS. :kiddo:

It's a touch interface. :q:

mofolotopo
May 10, 2004

TICK STAMPEDE!!!!
IK is now selling Sampletron for 85% off, at $29. It's all sorts of mellotrons, chamberlins, optigans, and other esoteric noisy old machines.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=1337

mofolotopo
May 10, 2004

TICK STAMPEDE!!!!

Octatonic posted:

gently caress, I'm just starting to get good with and like RX, can't wait for it to get wrecked by contemporary business models!

Don't worry, they may go the Magix route and just re-skin it every couple of years without ever adding functionality or fixing any bugs.