Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

minidracula posted:

Sorry it too me so long to get back to you on this. It turns out I have Skanner XT, so I don't need that, but I'm still interested in Razor and The Mouth. However, I don't think I have any of the crossgrade items above. I do have Maschine (specifically: "MASCHINE incl. Komplete Elements" and "MASCHINE MIKRO incl. Komplete Elements"), but I haven't upgraded that to Maschine 2 yet. I've been thinking about doing that anyway though, so the question now is would I need to upgrade to buy Razor and The Mouth from you, or not? Let me know either way.

Good question. The Komplete Kontrol/Maschine package now is called Komplete Select, not Elements. But according to my order history both the mouth and razor are listed as being full versions - while reaktor 6 lists as crossgrade. If the system is at all logical it shouldn't be a problem but its impossible to be sure. Just let me know what you wanna do, yeah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
50% off i thought. 55 bucks.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
ait pm'd you

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
I have nothing to add except to say that automap is indeed dogshit.
I would reccomend the Kontrol S49 but its in an entirely different pricerange.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

Trig Discipline posted:

How useful is the Kontrol/NKS stuff on a day to day basis? I'm probably going to ditch most of my rig and buy something more portable, and given that 95% of what I use is NKS-friendly now I'm seriously considering a move in that direction.

having all the sounds centralized and cataloged ready to go like that is quite amazing. do you know how long i've wanted a way to just hit a button on my keyboard to switch patches? Its like the ultimate version of that. you can set the content filters with the keyboard knobs now too, and the displays will show the filters, quite neat.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
Repro-1 is blowing me away every time I use it. Its up there with Diva imo

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

Your Computer posted:

Maybe I'll have to give it a try.

Forget ~*~analog~*~

how DARE you

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
yo I sstill have a reaktor 6 komplete select crossgrade for sale at 50% holla at me

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

wayfinder posted:

Dude Valhalla

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK-jQty9rrQ

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

Kilmers Elbow posted:

Tony Maserati - he sounds really trustworthy.

http://www.allmusic.com/artist/tony-maserati-mn0000007535/credits

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
thats pretty cool actually. does anyone here actually use it? Rebirth was the first real audio software I got into wayyyy back in the day so I have a softspot for reason as well - just couldnt deal with that lovely sequencer.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
nice

andy is a wizard

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
reaktor just got an update yesterday with some new blocks actually.

and yes it is incredible

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
that loving sucks. isnt there any upgrade path for you anymore then?

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

NonzeroCircle posted:

Its kinda wacky, they use NI Service Centre to authorise stuff yet it has no problem having a combo of legit and :filez: stuff in there (bought Rammfire, had to reinstall everything, no way to redownload Rammfire to use with GR without having to buy it again... Have since swapped to Amplitube but you can make the logic jump there)

service center is dead mang, all about native access now. (its alot better)

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
http://www.waves.com/plugins/ssl-e-channel

pretty good deal, for 22 hours from now.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
that juno is alright but the real star is the tal 101 imo

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
the tim exile stuff is in a sale of its own edit2: https://shop.timexile.com/

edit: also the public beta for repro-5 started today https://www.u-he.com/cms/

Quincy Smallvoice fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Nov 17, 2017

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
V-station is really great.

Also the repro-5 is loving amazing.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
christ i have so many vintage drum machine packs now I cant even

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
GR5 is great because you have a large variety of components to choose from. not just cabinets but delays, reverbs, phasers. and you can save these combinations as presets - not to mention an extensive collection of presets, which are basically just like having the signalchains of some of the worlds most famous guitartones. Wanna try the sound from the police's message in a bottle on your rhodes chords? done in 3 seconds. Its actually very popular in DnB circles.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
yea 400 isnt a whole lot, all things considered

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

field balm posted:

So whats the cheapest way to get reaktor? I dont really want any of the other ni stuff, tbh

E: actually i wouldnt mind fm8 either

i have a crossgrade serial

edit: that I could sell, I mean

Quincy Smallvoice fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jun 3, 2018

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
decapitator IS especially excellent.

Quincy Smallvoice fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Jun 19, 2018

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
waves can eat a dick.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
I THINK cubase can do that built in.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

McCoy Pauley posted:

Is that the same thing that is in Komplete Start? Or is it a more fully featured version of what they give you in Start?

The latter. It's got some neat sounds.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

DammitJanet posted:

Are there any plugins that faithfully emulate the Lexicon 224 besides UA’s version?

There's Lexicon's own PCM Native reverb bundle, as well as maybe the Relab LX480 could come close?

I have an absolute poo poo ton of Impulse Response files if you're into that, as well.

Between those IR's, ValhallaDSP and Eventide Black Hole I feel no need to venture elsewhere personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

DammitJanet posted:

I have Valhalla Vintage Verb. Does that do 224 stuff?

Btw RoboCop is in my top three all time favorite movies, so much respect for that Clarence avatar. Goddamn what a perfect movie.

Yes Vintage verb is what I see most mentioned when compared to 224 actually.

And Robocop is top 2 for me! Just behind Lawrence of Arabia