Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick Ross Ulbricht
Feb 3, 2010

put yourself in the shoes of a prosecutor trying to build a case against you. what evidence could they pin on you? there is nothing on your laptop for them to use, if you obscure your bitcoins propperly, there is no way for them to trace them back to me.
Hands down the best Mexican food in Atlanta has to be El Rey del Taco. It's got strange as gently caress hours (something like 10 am to 6 am, all week) and if you're not Hispanic you might feel out of place, but the two meats special with the corn tortillas tastes like heaven on earth and is enough meat and deliciousness for two meals and costs like $10.

It's at 5288 Buford Highway Northeast, Doraville, GA 30340 in a shopping mall that has a sketchy pool hall. It's important to note that the pool hall attracts some sketchy characters, but it's never been a problem for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick Ross Ulbricht
Feb 3, 2010

put yourself in the shoes of a prosecutor trying to build a case against you. what evidence could they pin on you? there is nothing on your laptop for them to use, if you obscure your bitcoins propperly, there is no way for them to trace them back to me.

beefnchedda posted:

So I have done a search on Restaurant Eugene and Woodfire Grill, but was wondering if anyone had an updated opinions?

I will be going to one of them on a Saturday, and its not really my choice where we go, but I can definitely influence the decision making process. The one caveat is that one member of my group does not eat pork. The non pork eater really loved H+F.

Thanks!

I went to Restaurant Eugene a couple weeks ago for dinner with a friend. The entire experience was fantastic and the service was absolutely excellent. We didn't drink any alcohol and the cost was roughly $80 per person. They do bring out a lot of little random things from the kitchen that the chef has decided to whip up, free of charge, and they bring out three courses of different types of bread for chrissakes.

They're willing to accommodate any dietary restrictions if you let them know at the time of making the reservation, so your non-pork eater friend can be accommodated no matter what they order, as the Chicken Ballotine I ordered had some pork.

I would highly recommend ordering the "Salad." It's listed very unassumingly but it was the best salad I've ever had in my life.

Hope this helps!