Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
Hankook Taqueria: Korean tacos, super cheap and delicious, unreachable without a car
http://www.hankooktaqueria.com/about.html

You can add me to the hordes of fans of Holeman & Finch. I live in Chicago now and think H&F is better than Longman & Eagle. If they still have it, get the Pig: Nose to Tail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical

confonnit posted:

:hfive:
What's up fellow Atlanta - Chicago transplant. The only restaurant in Atlanta I miss is Holeman and Finch, I was planning on going when I was in town for Thanksgiving but I couldn't find the time.

I had exactly the same plan over Christmas, but my H&F buddy was out of town.

I did, however, get some Fresh Air BBQ out by Athens.

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
Don't bother with the Varsity unless you really like grease-making GBS threads in airplane bathrooms.

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
Recommend me a couple good places in Midtown near Peachtree and 14th St. A friend has to stay at the 4 Seasons for a work trip but all my Atlanta knowledge is now 7 years out of date. They won’t have a car with them but a short Uber would be fine.

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
Thanks! I have also warned him that it is in fact summer there unlike Chicago where it’s 59 degrees on Midsummer!