Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JimmyT64
Oct 27, 2007
I'm Special!

PeterWeller posted:

Later, after I revealed that Bhaal had come back (thanks in part to some of their earlier actions)and built a giant fortress of indomitable evil on the largest of the Moonshae islands, they decided that the best battering ram was a thousand tons of flying magic city.

Whenever my friends and I play a game set in space, there will always be at least one spaceship rammed into whatever military base, asteroid, evil alien insect queen or whatever the obstacle of the moment happens to be.

The only time this is not true is when we set a spaceship to blow up in a nuclear holocaust before ramming it into something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimmyT64
Oct 27, 2007
I'm Special!

Agrikk posted:

Loving it when plans come together.

Every time any of the groups I have ever played with have ever spent more than 10 minutes planning for anything, crashing a spaceship into the problem has been put forward as the most efficient solution.

Even in high fantasy games.