Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

TehWarsmith posted:

Would anyone be opposed to me posting stories from RPing in City of Heroes here? Been there a long time and I have quite a few both best and worst stories.

I've always been too fearful of what madness I may find to poke my head into the Virtue server, even just for giggles. So at the very least you have one guy's morbid curiosity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Always good to hear about the AE being used in nifty and creative ways (I didn't even realize you could make enemies with no attacks). All I've ever done was a gimmick short set where it boiled down to 'Robot Masterminds Robots are stealing a giant laser'. The rare occasions people ran through it they didn't hate it at least after I worked out some kinks (Long recharge single target to Summon only heals on enemies good. Empathy Area heals on summoners bad)

Testing in there for various gimmicks reminded me the hard way that NPC powers do not always = PC powers. I think it's fixed now, but at first NPC robot mastermind Protect Bots summoned those forcefield generators instead of casting single target buffs. Imagine a whole room full of shield generators. Now imagine the Empathy area heal mixed in. Yeah, that got out of hand fast.

Also, a bunch of enemies armed with nothing but damage auras. In hindsight that would be unfair to stalkers what with the damage breaking stealth, but that's no problem damage auras do like, half a Brawl's damage per tick-OH MY GOD why is it doing that much damage!? Oh, right. Enemies.

So an added layer of how impressed I am by your story, is what your ST probably had to go through to make sure the whole mission functioned.

EDIT: An added question. How did your ST go along for the ride? Did they follow along with stacked stealth? Did you run it in test mode with godmode/enemies ignore on ST so they wouldn't get distracted?

Section Z fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jan 15, 2012

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

In the Michael Westen/hidden Imperial agent scene I talked about before, dude swiped one of the lightsabers and used it to cut holes in bulkheads to make for emergency escapes. When confronted he handed it over without protest, saying only "Those things are loving terrifying, how do people carry those around all the time? I thought for sure I was going to lop my own leg off if I wasn't careful!"

And he's right. Lightsabers in the hands of non-Force-users tend to lead to self-dismemberment in pretty short order. The non-Force types in our group carry them, sure - but we call them UCTs (Universal Cutting Tools) and never, EVER break them out for combat because at least with a blaster you won't maim yourself if you miss.

Eh, the whole 'you need the force to use a Lightsaber without cutting your own dick off' is just EU escalation of how The Force can do whatever it drat wants.

[nerd]Bonus! Lasers swords that anyone can use exist. It's just like a lightsaber! The only difference is the discount rate lens and parts. You don't need the force to use it because... Uh... Um... The Force says it's okay so long as your laser sword isn't as cool as theirs?
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightfoil [/nerd]

EDIT: My personal cannon is that The Force watches out for it's special snowflakes signature weapon rights, and is actively working to make non-force users look bad if they try. Poor Star Wars Kid, the real cruelty is The Force let him live. I'm slightly biased on this situation because I've had people otherwise considered pals have to explain in excruciating detail how 'Only Force Users Can Touch Lightsabers Ever'. Up to and including 'Lightsabers will explode like a bomb if Non-Force Users try to make one because you need the force to position crystal well enough'.

The weapon you are constantly smashing against things will explode if its lens is off by the slightest? Brilliant design.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Mar 13, 2012

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
As usual, The Force ruins everything.

Please, schedule an appointment for your child. We've made great advances in safe* midichlorian removal technologies.

*Disclaimer: Safe for the doctor. Procedure has 45% chance of removing the left half of your child's skeleton.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Some 4th Ed PbP I'm in, everyone's character sheets are accessible to everyone for reading. Granted, I'm the only one who adds an extra section of 'here is an itemized list of what my feats and items specifically do', and we play VERY fast and loose with eachother's reaction and interrupt powers.

I doubt something like "I use the bard's reaction encounter power on the attack my fighter just botched" would fly in most games. But listing sheets where everyone can readily check them so you have no excuse for 'Oh, I didn't KNOW they had a class feature!' except being too lazy to check. We also tend to put our 'single most spammed gimmick' on the battle map somewhere. (My fighter's Combat Challenge Attack Of Opportunity is wildly mutating into some form of prone causing combat advantage inducing pushing extra damage and hit bonus monstrosity).

I've had to take up writing a fellow player's sheets just so it's not a complete mystery to everyone unfortunately. Dude refuses to do more than paste raw text export from the character builder which is basically just a list of powers, feats, and items.

EDIT: Bonus! Lazy Sheet writer is also the GM. Yeah.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Mar 16, 2012

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Josef bugman posted:

For the uninitiated would someone mind explaining what a "paragon" tier is? And is PbP standing for "play by post"?

Yes to the second, Paragon Tier is being two thirds of the way through the levels. Heroic is 1-10. Paragon is 11-20, and you pick up a paragon path for free. Epic is 21-30, and you pick up an Epic path for free.

Basically, Paragon is when things start to leave bare bones simple on a character build, and get into complicated pile of extras like everyone else is and will say.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Mar 16, 2012

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Liesmith, normally you come across mostly as a voice of reason. But sometimes an rear end in a top hat GM is just an rear end in a top hat GM, regardless of the player's own actions.

If not, out of real curiosity if that's not bag GMing, could you fill us in on what is bad GMing? If the crucifixion was a surprise, would that be bad then? Or still good because it is the GMs game and his story?

EDIT: Also, are you calling Smug a Bad Player, for the broken character his Friend made? I'm probably just missreading that part.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Mar 21, 2012

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Yes, keep in mind Smug takes his name from the time he Prevented Abe from graphically torturing another PC to death in front of an audience (the details of his intended torture which written on a stack of passed to GM notes). Via ballista bolt and commando squad. Causing Abe to call Smug his current name sake because Abe Got Killed instead of Abe Tortures Non Smug PC To Death.

Save fellow PC from a grim torture by another PC with vampire commando squad and siege weaponry. Clear bastard all the time instead of just debatably this one time.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Mar 21, 2012

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
A high powered Laweful Evil Whatever has been convinced to give up his conquest of Insert Homeland Here if his forces are beaten in Blood Bowl?

Or, in the sense of working it into a full length thing instead of a glorious oneshot?

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

HnK416 posted:

The idea was for this to be a semi serious campaign, full of high adventure, traditional Goof versus Evil,

Your typo betrays your true heart's desire, granted by your players.

Piledrivering anything is always a good sign. (So is headbutting dynamite).

Also, 4th Ed Wardens have more hitpoints than fighters, on top of being CON secondary half the time and using their primary for their AC. The jerks.

No story behind that, just bitter when I realized that in a half played oneshot that never went anywhere.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Apr 22, 2012

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
You can make a Revenant Goblin easy enough, yeah.

But JESUS that's some crazy odds. You'd have to be rolling below ten for the Vs AC or WELL below 10 for the NonAC stuff every single attack even with a party of level one characters.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
For me and the people I play with with increasing infrequency on message boards, our great failures are Save throws. A trend set from the first fight we ever did and onwards. Oh look, we beat our first encounter against a couple giant spiders with a few people only being hit once, or not at all!...

Oh, 2/3 of the party almost died because they just cant effing make a saving throw, even with people making aid checks. Where we are now? I'm failing my save throws vs ongoing damage again (Superior Fortitude feat is payin for itself, I tell yah. Bless you damage reduction vs Ongoing).

It could be worse though. We could be in the land of Save Or Die.

Our other problem? We hate rolling threes more than we hate rolling ones at this point.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Apr 26, 2012

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

My Lovely Horse posted:

I don't see that taking any less long with 12 players.
Minions! Minions everywhere as far as the eye can see! All the Minions!

Make sure not a single one of them has a ranged attack for maximum hilarity (and so the theoretical 12 PCs at once do not just get turned into pin cushions). I'll be right back with the exact numbers.

EDIT: Okay, range in total experience per encounter for a Five Man Party seems to be average 500 or a bit more Experience for a Level 1 Encounter, which gets them to level Two in Ten or less fights. Let's be cautious and say a flat 500 in this example, to reach 1,000 Experience split between five people (5,000 grand total).

Level 1 minions are 25 Exp each.
12,000 total exp for twelve people to hit level two.
Ten 1,200 Encounters to reach level two with Twelve Players.
Which brings us to!...

48 Level one Minions (which all have 1 HP each, Can't Hurt On A Miss) for a single Level one (1,200 Exp total) Encounter meant for twelve players... Huh, guess it WOULD be faster in 4th Edition.

vvv I am not good at the Maths, okay :downs:

Section Z fucked around with this message at 12:09 on May 9, 2012

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Glitterbomber posted:

A 0/0 mechwarrior in a Raven is like an expert tank commander in a Volvo with a cannon duct taped to the roof.
All the more insulting when they kill you then. Sometimes, that's the most important thing in life.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
He's on Fiiire! Let's hope he makes his save throw against ongoing damage folks.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
"Your Honor. It is a well known fact that a Parrot Familiar under the Fourth Edition of our policies may have it's owner speak and hear through it. Clearly the witness is compromised and biased in it's continued claims his owner is, I quote 'Not Guilty, and has a huge staff'. In addition, we believe it's streetwise bonuses imply a connection to the local mob as well and would like to pursue a case later against the parrot."

Section Z fucked around with this message at 03:33 on May 16, 2012

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I just want to say, I love your choice of names for your story Yawgmoth. I can also completely understand your rage at not being told jack or poo poo about the rules. Though my own personal annoyance variant there is actually KNOWING the rules, or being told to look something up. Then when it turns out I'm right just being dismissed with "Oh, It's a House Rule/We don't do that here" despite it being nowhere to be found on the accessible typed up list of house rules.

Why tell someone to loving look it up if it doesn't matter what's in the drat rules?

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Yawgmoth posted:

Having known how much this sucks, I have built 5 good but simple decks, 1 of each color, for teaching people how to play. Everyone I've taught has said how much they like my method and a few have actually gone out and made decks of their own, which really pleases me.
Welp, we have it people. Hard evidence Yawgmoth is a good person.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Mathemagician posted:

This paired with a particularly malevolent DM who often ran games that ended in a TPK in the first encounter, I decided to fight back the only way I knew how. And thus Supercleric was born.
This all by itself let me know I was in for a magical story time. I was not wrong :allears:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Serf posted:

Scorpion locking Monks and Kool-Aid Man Deathknights
Yeah, I think your game is in good hands on both sides of the GM screen.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Give fake names not good enough, goons complain. Use smileys instead, goons complain. some people can't win. Though I'll admit having to split the story into multiple posts just from smileys alone is a bit awkward seeming.

In ocrumspurg's case though, I'm pretty sure they are just loving with you man, that's reasonable smiley usage.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Crossnerd culture here, but please tell me SOMEBODY told one of the victims to "Get A Haircut, Hippie" mid massacre.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

Have you ever handled one of those things? With a long enough stem they'd make a hell of a truncheon.
I could have sworn there was a Jackie Chan movie where some crime lord killed a dude with one.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Bassetking posted:

In which a GM says word for word "gently caress you, players."
How kind of them to use simple words to let us mere mortal players know how wonderful a GM they are. YEESH.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Agrikk posted:

tl;dr - lawful evil is the best evil
If I ever played Lawful Evil, I'd want to be this... But I'd probably end up being Petty Lawful Evil and just trying to make people as uncomfortable as possible about their Moral Values.
"Of course, fine Mayor. We shall accept this assassination job and murder the target for you swiftly."
"Whu, I just want you to kill some orcs."
"Exactly. Have your blood money ready and waiting for us please."

Best part of something like that is people would probably mistake me for a very apathetic Lawful Good or something I guess.
Arguing alignment is a waste of time, but making bold claims and not bothering to back them up can be just as fun (In character).

"Yes, we shall remove them from their desired environment. Likely causing mental trauma"
"...I just want you to get my cat out of a tree."
"Hmm, perhaps I'm trying too hard about this. Santa isn't real"
"Noooooo!"
"Mwahahahahaha! Also, here is your cat."

Section Z fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jun 19, 2012

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Axelgear posted:

I think the most impressive part involved the (accidental) destruction of Mother Maggie's Orphanarium and Discount Shoe Store, with the devil buying Mother Maggie's soul to allow her to live on and enslave more children to make terrible quality shoes. Then we started a circus.

Good times.
Did the orphans have to work overtime to make clown shoes?

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Axelgear posted:

Moments like that are rather fun; where the group realizes just to what lengths you are willing to go, or just what sort of monster they're dealing with. It's especially beneficial if you've been incredibly helpful to the group as a whole and to accomplishing its goals.
Yeah, awkwardness can be one of the great joys of being the Helpful Evil PC.

"He donated a kidney to me when I needed one."
"He saved me from that elaborate death trap with the beavers that had dynamite strapped to their tails."
"He picked up my drycleaning for me."

"Hey guys? Anyone else want some of this? It's great!"

"...Where the hell did he even get a baby seal to eat in the first place?"

Now, if only I could get around to playing something like this.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Doc Hawkins posted:

Quirk is fun, but Alignment is dumb.
I won't argue that enforced alignment or similar labels as justification for how you act/how you treat someone with said alignment are not dumb.

Is it okay to attempt to be a parody of alignment results though? Or is this just walking down a dark path that leads to brain damage for all involved?

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Josef bugman posted:

Not when its used for casting spells it isn't. There is no rule that says "must have a fine appreciation for pottery" amongst the things required to cast "unending pot storm". Or "must believe in happiness as the highest good" in order to cast "Bigby's brilliant joke".
Hey, don't knock The Ultimate Joke. It works on Evil Vampire Wizards while you are in the middle of trying to prevent the summoning of Not Cthulhu Honest.

But yes, Alignment as a Pass/Fail for use of gear or abilities is kind of blah.

Now excuse me while I duck and cover after saying "Nice of 4th edition to remove that huh?".

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Rather Watch Them posted:

This was the first day of the campaign. I came to resent the halfling profusely.
I... I don't think the Halfling is who you should be blaming here.

Halfling: Oh, a garden full of berries. Elves like berries right?
Elf: I have a garden full of poison. Because, you know. gently caress you.

Halfling: What, no third NON screwed up horse for me to use instead? Fine.. Why elves are keeping a rabid horse anyway?
Rabies Horse: Elves are renting out a rabid horse because gently caress you.

Halfling: Well, the GM was nice enough to let me have a quirky item. I am also kind of in a rush while trying to avoid being murdered by a rabid, elf priovided horse *Bonk* Oh cool, I rolled a 20! 20s are always good!
Staff: Hey, hey, guess what!
Halfling: gently caress me? Mr. Does Whatever GM Wants Staff?
Staff: No, gently caress everyone! That'll learn yah to roll well.

TL;DR: When a natural 20 to fend off a Elf provided Rabid horse results in not a joyful success, but the GM putting you through a group halucination that ends up in mutilation of party members, it's probably not the Halfling that is the problem.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Jun 27, 2012

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Now, this is just wishful thinking here. Was the name of the Fighter Character Adam, and did anyone at anytime call the murderbeast tiger Battlecat?

That game sounded lame, but if I pretend it was all building up to the evil wizard being Skeletor and you were all the useless sidekicks of He-Man the whole time, at least it would have had a punchline :v:

Orko with knives, oh yes.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Jul 1, 2012

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

TOOT BOOT posted:

I imagine the pie didn't find the idea of someone being bitten as funny as everyone else did....
No, see, it's always funny when it happens to somebody else.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Colon V posted:

I need to play a "scare 'em straight" Paladin eventually.
"No, I am not here for your sinful children... But I could have been. Now eat your drat vegetables."

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Mental resistances are one of my favorite things :allears:

Shame most things I've dabbled in, protection from mind rape tends to be just as, or more costly than being able to level buildings at will. Or when I even have it, it gets bypassed because PLOT.

The one time I figured I'd try out Vampire in a freshly starting game, I was informed after the fact and after approval with it on my guy newb Brujah, that the Anti-Domination trait (I was the only one who had taken it at that point) was going to be banned from everyone because "We feel it is overpowered". Exit Game, stage left. :v:

Oh, right. Antics aside from metagame. I forget the title they held, but basically "Vampire lady in charge of punishing those who violate the masquerade, or somesuch gets in topless bar counter slapfight with rival vampire Official lady".

My sole contribution to that whole thing was to calmly throw her top back to her and leave the nightclub rolling my eyes (behind my sunglasses at night :rock:)

EDIT: They offered to let me keep the Anti-Domination trait, but I informed them that the mere decision/opinion that "less mind rape options against players is terrible" was kind of a personal warning flag to me. At least they were polite, so least I could do was be the same.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Jul 19, 2012

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

TheAnomaly posted:

The Changeling version was better.

On the topic, though, Dominate was an extremely central discipline to those who had it; it required investiture in large scale in statistics that didn't mesh with any other abilities that the Player was going to have and was often the way out of fights, especially for lower powered players. To just be able to spend a willpower point and shrug it off made them completely ineffective, and if they were planning on PC vs. PC being a potential thing then it meant that your 2 freebie points meant that if you came up against a character specialized in dominate, he lost. If they were solely using dominate by the MEGA-NPC #1 to make sure you all did what he wanted, that's bullshit, though.
While I left that game before it came up, my experiences tend to be "Both, even though it's NOT a PvP Game" regardless of system, made up system, or freeform.

They have all kind of blurred together, so it's hard for me to pull specific examples. Though there was ONE BBoard game where it went in reverse.

I was first player to app, I gave myself Magic and Mental resistances/bypasses as my primary gimmick alongside being an alien soldier type due. Approved. 90% of every other player joining was some form of Mind rape build, Dark soul rending magic build, or BOTH. This was also, one of the rare instances where the GM was cool with my gig and went with it.

You can't say I was metagaming, I was there first. Does this mean I was META Metagaming?

Section Z fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Jul 20, 2012

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Kobold posted:

Sounds like what happened when I was debating getting into the Star Wars MMO. I was throwing out goofy Sith names along with a couple friends who were also thinking about it. Ended up with Darth Entaksis, Darth Meat, and a few others that slip my mind at the moment.
Can I be Darth Darth? you get TWO Darths for the price of one Sith! Whooooooo!

Oh wait I don't play Old Republic.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Suleman posted:

Coming up:
Cardinal BRIAN BLESSED
Chasing a naked assassin with an air gondola
Hunt for the knife man, who is made of knives
The invisible assassins and their seeing-eye animals
:suspense:

Oh, Chuck D. Head. I can never remember the name of your game, but I remember you :allears:

EDIT: I remembered now It's Decap Attack, right?

EDIT Two: vvv I am also BLIND.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Aug 11, 2012

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Kill it with fire!... Oh god fire isn't working! What would Star Trek do!?... Reverse the polarity! :hellyeah:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
No intentions of an Edition Wars. I can not give any legitimate comment about 3rd/3.5/pathfinder because I have never played them. I have only owned 2nd edition ADnD books which I barely understood, and Played 4th edition.

However, out in the internet or real world, every time I talk with people who say that they like 3rd edition better after I comment on how I've like the infrequent with pals 4th ed play I've done (I like my powers selections thank you very much. Whooo fun with fighter!). There are either unabashed Caster Superemacy nuts... or people who show me things like this.

http://www.coyotecode.net/profiler/view.php?id=14129

To which they gave a "I rolled for those stats!" when I commented "And here my highest stats tend to be 18. You're not helping my biased opinion that everyone who hates 4th edition misses their Godlike beings"

I know my opinion is an biased one, I know that 3rd/3.5 etc can work just fine and that 4th ed can have some legitimate problems (Such as a higher reliance on a Map compared to 3rd, or so everyone I play with keeps telling me). But this sort of thing is basically the only kind of wild opinion I run into firsthand.

Complain about 'cheerleader healing' (they actually complained about Warlord heals right before they showed me that sheet), then praise something even more ridiculous.

EDIT: I never even noticed it had a typed out background. My original once over stopped at "They say 4th Ed Powers are stupid and then wave 25 Strength level 2 Half-Gold Dragon Elf Monk in my face". I'm afraid to read it at this point.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Aug 17, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
You gotta admit, it does fit the thread title though. Even if it hadn't before, everyone coming out of the woodwork to comment on it shows that yes, it's notable.

Also, ignoring the original story I loved the ending to Cocoa time Cyborg.

"Sir, there is a crazed cyborg crying."
"Well, we COULD try to apprehend them... And die. Or we could give them cocoa and everybody wins."

Section Z fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Aug 22, 2012