Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I remember a quote from one of the previous Best Experiences threads about a game of... I forget if it was Exalted or Five Rings or what, but one of the main characters was a demigod whose badass moment of the quote was getting every person in Japan and of Japanese descent to call out to Amaterasu to show they had not forgotten their mother goddess. I don't remember a drat thing about it beyond that, does anyone know what I"m talking about?
That happens in the PS2/Wii game "Okami," I don't know if it also happened in another Japan-themed RPG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

And then everyone stood up and applauded, and the whole game turned into an MST3K riff-fest.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Doc Hawkins posted:

Both sides seem to be making some bold assumptions.
Yeah, what if you meet a new person and that person is Azathoth? It would be the end of the world!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

You didn't pick up on it. Momma Bear is a killjoy Christian and forces her warped 50's views on her kids and Poppa Bear.
It's true, remember "The Berenstain Bears and the Neighbors Who Just Aren't Our Kind of People?"