Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
The painful irony is, since this is Star Wars, some turbonerd already did it and it's probably two clicks away on Wookiepedia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
The trick about pretending to be an evil person is that evil is not a motivation. Evil isn't a reason to do things, it's a removal of reasons not to do a thing.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Wanker, because it describes an insufferable LN and CN character equally well.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

Yawgmoth posted:

poo poo like this is why I'm not allowed to take dots of Matter in Mage.

I mean, you can't actually do that sort of thing in Mage until everyone else can do equally effective things because it actually has hard rules set for it.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Critically miss and you hit an Albatross.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
First Order TIE probably have ejectors because they don't have a galactic empire's worth of disposable fighter pilots.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Whenever players divert every resource to a throwaway NPC, killing them can show you that actually the players had way more resources then even they thought which are now bent entirely towards bloody vengeance.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
The easy, rule of thumb version is that evil isn't a reason to do things, it just removes reasons not to do things.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Yeah, there's a reason it's low or high Chaos and not good/evil.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
I mean, Dishonored 2 does happen.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Waypoint did a couple of excellent stories about playing roleplaying games while incarcerated. I sadly don't have the links on hand and I'm phone posting but it was part of Gaming in the Carceral State.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
So did you swear to never see a movie in your life or have you simply dodged all of them up until now by accident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
It’s technically his first film role, because George Lucas let him take time off from filming Star Wars to do the voice work. This is also why the movie’s called Wizards, because Lucas asked Bakshi to change the name from War Wizards to avoid confusing the two movies and they had a sort of camaraderie from dealing with Fox and Ralph decided to return the favor.