Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LincolnSmash
May 23, 2011

Six Glistening Black Eyes

Ratspeaker posted:

In the sessions to come, Ivan's character rebuked his parole officer and continued acting like an ex-con jackass. Eventually, he got on a bus headed to god-knows-where, intending to leave the group and return to doing his own thing. He got a call from his parole officer asking what the gently caress he was doing, and saying that if he tried to run, he would take drastic measures to stop him. Ivan's character responded by saying that he knew where the parole officer's sister lived and that if he tried to stop him, he'd rape her.

loving cops, always getting in the way. :cop:

...I mean...what? :confused:

Although I can't help but feel that anecdote is a prime example of why working out social-level issues via play usually isn't a good idea.

quote:

I think he was supposed to have graduated by now, but he's stuck around to finish his fabulous 3.5 game, which I'll get into next. Hooray.

I can only imagine what a person player of his caliber is capable of from the GM's chair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU