Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ratspeaker posted:

stuff

Wow, that's pretty terrible. Also, it depresses me how much terrible stuff furries do with Absol, because I actually like it and seeing all the "sexy" (ugh) pictures of it is terrible. Like the pictures themselves.

Also, I wish I had a good story to contribute here. Only thing I can think of was an online Maid RPG session I ran years ago, that had at least ten people in it. Despite being even more chaotic and ridiculous than Maid is inherently and it being my first time GMing Maid, it went great and everyone had a good time (a second session was planned but when we were doing it (with even more people) I got called away from the computer for an hour or two and we never got everyone together again). Everyone avoided all the creepy stuff too; the most sexual thing that happened was someone whose character was inconsolable (stress explosion of crying) failing a Luck roll when they were all doing laundry and blowing her nose with another character's (clean, just out of the wash) panties; considering that one of the characters (everyone randomly made theirs using the die-rolling bot we had) was a loli catgirl who wore a collar, and another character was the former lover of said catgirl's older sister (despite not being a catgirl herself), everything being clean apart from some comedy moments was pretty impressive on everyone's part. Also, for some reason, people kept falling into holes in the mansion or making more holes in the floor and then falling into them. Also learned a few good things for GMing in it, like, after a character spent fifteen minutes in a violence stress explosion (thus attacking, well, everyone) and shortly later getting enough stress for another one, me just pretending it didn't happen because no one else was keeping track of stress and I didn't want to force the player to keep up all that or have yet another round of violence dominate the game. No one noticed and the game kept flowing. I wish I could remember some highlights, but it happened so long ago that it's kind of blurred together.

Even though it only got one proper session in, it actually became a running thing, with it being referenced as if it were an anime and manga in the other, ongoing continuity the group had going. (The session itself, not us role playing it, oviously.) It was a surprising success for something I was entirely improvising and that had, again, at least ten people in it at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

J Bjelke-Postersen posted:

This immediately made me think of "I rape the DuCaine family, again."

Is there a story to this? This sounds amazing in a horrible way.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hm, I have a potential story related to an ongoing game I'm in, but it's A. Not as dramatic or big as some of the things in this thread, and B. A play-by-post game on a different forum (yes, I know all the problems with PbP games, but I decided to try it anyway), and it probably wouldn't be very hard to figure out stuff and find it if I told the story, and so I'm not sure if it'd be a good idea to tell it here. No offense to you guys intended, just, you know.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

areyoucontagious posted:

This makes me uncomforable. :(

Because of the evilness of the action, or because he typed "fursonally"?

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Liesmith posted:

The difference is that you did it in a spirit of good natured competition, whereas Smug Sociopath sounds like a dick in 100% of his stories so far.

I don't know where you're getting that; in every story I've read from him it was Abe who was the aggressor, with the latter actively attempting team-killing in at least one case, before anything was done in retaliation. He's just a lot more creative than "I stab Abe" in dealing with this guy, whose continued presence in their group confuses me considering that their primary interactions seem to be him trying to screw everyone and them beating him at his own game.