Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

CobiWann posted:

the sole sister from a hag trio, the githyanki lover of a gith general we slayed, the remnants of a terrorist cell we let off the book due to the leader being a PC's childhood friend, a corrupt captain of the guard who turned out to be a demon, a raksasha, and said Revenant

This sounds like you've got a party sorted for evil one-shots and maybe a second table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

CobiWann posted:

Two rounds of COVID and last night's flooding have delayed the start of our Pathfinder campaign, but that hasn't stopped me from torturing my DM.

According to my DM, my Artificer may not be named "Karl Hungus."

I'm just picturing The Humongous from Mad Max 2 tbh

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

CobiWann posted:

According to my GM, I am not allowed to put a Ring of Feather Fall on a chicken just to see what happens.

You'd just be married to the chicken

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

CobiWann posted:

Emissaries of the Old Ones, Book One
Chapter 1 - The Invasion of Fallcrest

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss

quote:

a mummified six-fingered hand around its neck.
Uh-oh

quote:

while the mummified hand was a Hand of the Mage which allows the user to cast the Mage Hand cantrip.

Ah. Well. Nevertheless.

Which character are you playing as? Also, who was in the other Tanicus campaign?

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

In the 50s, the US Government ran a series of wargames called AGGRESSOR, with a fictional pan-western-european superpower arising and launching an invasion of the US. Some guy behind a desk in the army clearly considered it his time to shine, and flexed their worldbuilding muscles to flesh out a whole fictional political ideology and history, going above and beyond

I'm pretty sure that was your DM's granddad

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Railing Kill posted:

The above line just reminds me of a running gag in Behind the Bastards where the host has noticed that sometimes you can just, like, yell at bootlickers and they'll just do whatever, sometimes nonsensically. A big, loud, assertive rear end in a top hat can sometimes just... brute force social challenges that game systems like to think are more subtle and less stupid than they are sometimes in real life.

Ah, the Wallenberg gambit

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

CobiWann posted:

According to my DM, there is no such spell as Summon Candleja

I've seen various supplements for researching your own spells in-game if you want to fix that, I think it's in an MCDM book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

CobiWann posted:

According to my GM, adventurers are immune to being charged with breaking and entering into tombs, dungeons, castles, and other private domiciles per Gygax and Arneson vs. Greyhawk (1974).

Tell your GM I'm taking this as legal advice and helping myself to the contents of Windsor Castle this weekend, royal guard and legoland security be damned!