Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
netw1z
Oct 19, 2008
. . .
Is anyone having any positive experiences with the HP MSM line of products? We have an MSM765zl controller with around 60 APs - a mix of 320s, 410s, 422s, and 430s - carrying around 400 clients daily, and it's the worst piece of poo poo I've ever had to deal with. We've got several cases open with HP Support and have done for a few months now, their engineers seem to take forever to issue patches, and the HP Forums seem to ooze disdain for this line of products... and I can see why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

netw1z
Oct 19, 2008
. . .
So HP have acquired Aruba Networks. As someone who has had the great misfortune of working with HP wireless equipment before (following on from their Colubris purchase), and spent the past year or so transitioning everything away from HP MSM over to Aruba, I'm very unhappy about this. The general commentary online seems very much in the vein of "RIP Aruba" -- in fact I don't think I've seen one positive comment, and I'm not at all surprised.

• Locked thread