Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rutger_Haas
May 8, 2012
Reading this post has helped me decide to get an XL Egg. Thank you!

Glad I joined these forums. I hope to be able to add more after I have purchased the egg.

R

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutger_Haas
May 8, 2012

niss posted:

Agreed, I love mine. As do the two friends who have bought one after seeing how happy I was with mine.

Thanks for responding guys. I will post back after I pick mine up. Looking forward to getting some tips!

R

Rutger_Haas
May 8, 2012

Canuckistan posted:

Hey Rutger, you're encouraged to not sign your posts on SA. It's a forum faux pas that'll get you mocked or even probated. Us BBQers are a pretty chill bunch but you might want to lurk for a while and learn the forum rules before you post elsewhere.

Ahhh...thank you very much for bringing me up to speed. Glad I posted here first.