Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wernox
Mar 26, 2001

I gave up my OG title for this.
My wife got me a Rock's Stoker for Christmas and it finally got here right before the super bowl. I have a WSM, so my biggest hurdle so far has been adjusting to "dry" smoking without the water bowl.

My first ribs were good, my first Brisket was struck down when I blew a circuit breaker sometime between midnight and 4:00 AM (I think one of my kids left an electric blanket turned on in the room adjacent to our patio). Today's pork shoulder seems to be going ok.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wernox
Mar 26, 2001

Nosthula posted:

Before I make your 100% bacon burger I will be sure that my wife knows who gave me the recipe, so that when I die she can come exact my revenge. I know I shouldn't make it but I cannot resist its siren call.

It sounds incredible....curse my recently removed gall bladder.....I'll never get to have one.

wernox
Mar 26, 2001

bunnielab posted:

and we would spend days back there drinking beer and smoking all sorts of weird poo poo. It didn't allways work out perfectly but it was always an awesome way to spend a day.

This sir, is a bbq freak's mission statement.