Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

At least it looks like they've got a new studio in mind. Speaking of SimBin, does anyone know of a good site for getting mods for Race 07/GTR Evo? I tried NoGripRacing but they require registering and some of the mods like the RMi Supercars mod aren't on there and scrounging the net for them is a pain.

I did find a FIA GT3 mod with a very loud and fun Ferrari though. And a 787B which is also very loud and fun to drive. :allears:

Edit: I really want Assetto Corsa at some point because it is getting some neat mods that apparently are causing the community to get pissed off for no good reason including straight up model rips from Forza

Zeether fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jul 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

I need Assetto Corsa now. More so if they offer Watanabes as a wheel option.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

GTR2 is amazing and I cannot believe it costs about :10bux:. There's so much user content compared to Race 07/GTR Evo including a Super GT mod with all the cars from 2005 up to 2011 or so including the Supra :swoon:

It's a shame there's no news on GTR3 but I feel like RaceRoom has probably taken its place or SimBin/Sector 3 are just taking a while...

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

I'm never turning engine failures on again.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

I didn't realize there was a vignette effect in Assetto Corsa and now I want to get it solely to record replays with it on and pretend it's part of a Top Gear episode. :allears:

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Original rFactor got onto Steam Greenlight and got greenlit and I was not aware of this. Needless to say I'm pretty happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

I was about to correct GhostDog on the SimBin games being delisted from Steam but they are. Apparently Sector3 is working to get them back on.

• Locked thread