Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RabbitMage
Nov 20, 2008
Iguanas are not a thing I would own, but man do I love them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitMage
Nov 20, 2008

VotGs posted:

A DRAGON IRL

Oh god, I need this right now.

RabbitMage
Nov 20, 2008

Big Centipede posted:

Spend the extra money and get a CB baby then. Here's a good site detailing their care.

http://www.tribolonotus.com/MAINPAGE.htm

These are probably not something I can have, but yeah, I saw those were WC and it made me a little sad.

RabbitMage
Nov 20, 2008
Someone on my local Craigslist is selling "red belly salamanders".

What is that really? Looking at pictures it might just be a red salamander, P. ruber, but I'm not a salamander person.

Also look at its little hands. :3:

RabbitMage
Nov 20, 2008

MrGreenShirt posted:

That adorable little bugger looks to be a California Newt, Taricha torosa.

Very possible. We're in Central CA. This guy claims to have about 70. I wonder if he just grabbed them somewhere and is trying to make some cash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitMage
Nov 20, 2008

OneTwentySix posted:

So yeah, I'd definitely report him to the DNR. No idea if they'll do anything, but he is clearly breaking the law, and there's always the chance they'll seize the animals and release them.

Will they take "this guy is selling a bucket of salamanders on Craigslist" as a legit complaint? It could be those are adults from his own collection, but...the fact he's got so many of them just sitting around...

• Locked thread