Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
light_urple
Sep 26, 2002

Meow!

Every time I've bought phoenix worms or looked at them in the store, they're so tiny and look dead. Am I missing something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

light_urple
Sep 26, 2002

Meow!

Captain Foxy posted:

How else can I encourage this fucker to eat f/t? Any tips and tricks from you fabulous BP owners? We've let him fast since the expo on the 21st, is this enough time to work up a ravenous appetite? We're planning to try him tonight, I hope he takes it with no issue. :ohdear:

I know you don't want to feed live, but the only way I got my live-mouse obsessed 3+ year old probably WC female to eat F/T was by fasting and then feeding a live mouse immediately followed by a F/T small rat chaser.

She took the 2nd item thanks to her instinct to EAT EAT EAT while already eating, and from then on she took them without the live appetizer. Before that I had tried all the tricks in the book - scenting, braining, dark places, etc. She needs a little more of a tong dance than my happy CB boy, but ball pythons are so :downs: I'm just happy she's eating them.

light_urple
Sep 26, 2002

Meow!

My experience with my axolotl tank is whenever anything goes south, water change water change water change.

• Locked thread