Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DirtyDeluxxx
Feb 10, 2007
Yeeeeeeeah!!!!
Probably should post this...uploading the read I did right now. I work in radio, commercial voicework included in the job description. I get most of our super high energy reads. I can add more commercial work to the Tindeck profile just for more examples.

Name: DirtyDeluxxx

Specialties: News reads, sports announcing, speed reads, various styles (generic nice guy, the triple-e -energetic, enthusiastic, emphatic - and others) Impressions include Jim Rome, NFL Films voice, Wacky-AM DJ, multiple accents, among others.

Tindeck: http://tindeck.com/users/DirtyDeluxxx -- This is an amalgam of stuff I do, more than just voicing. Haven't had time to really organize or filter anything.

Payment: Email me

DirtyDeluxxx fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Apr 30, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DirtyDeluxxx
Feb 10, 2007
Yeeeeeeeah!!!!

CuddleChunks posted:

Some text:
Behold! My ultimate creation! This product of my pure genius will finally rid me of that meddlesome do-gooder Captain Fantastic. Oh yes, and with him out of the picture then the lovely Elaine will have no choice but to fall madly in love with me. Look at how the machine glistens and hums with the sound of trapped power. Mine! The power is all mine and I choose to use it to end Captain Fantastic. Ho ho ho, oh yes, today will be a day of reckoning for it is on this very day just ten years ago that I first met that blasted paragon of virtue and Elaine fell into his muscly arms. But not this time, oh no, this time it will be different. I have the machine and soon I will have Elaine. Muahahahah!

Here's a take on Capt. Fantastic...