Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lolitas Alright!
Sep 15, 2007

This is your friend.
She fights for your freedom.
I've done voice acting for game mods for years and years now, and I actually considered doing a demo reel and applying at ADV Films to do both English and Spanish anime dubs, because I was living near Houston, but that never came through.

Name: Lolitas Alright!

Specialties: Anything that requires a somewhat-deeper female voice, accents ("Posh" English, "Chav" English, Irish, Russian, German, pretty much any American regional accent from New York to Southern to Midwestern to Valley Girl), singing (Alto with a wide range, can go up to mezzo-soprano and down to high tenor, trained in musical theater and some opera). I also act, my specialty being Shakespeare, so dramatic or comedic readings are second-nature to me by now. Notable characters include Harley Quinn, Cartman, Joanne from "RENT", and Kate Monster.

Tindeck: COMING SOON with sample clips from the game mods I've voiced for and some singing bits.

Payment: Can be discussed via PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU