Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

Name: private
Specialties: Voice-over, several languages and accents, poetry
Tindeck: http://tindeck.com/users/thejazztaxi
Relevant experience and skills:

> I have a good deal of experience in public speaking (audience range between 20 and over 800) as well as prose and poetry reading
> My native language is Belgian Dutch. My (slight) accent could be either an advantage or a disadvantage, depending on what you're looking for.
> I'm currently doing some voice-over and presentation work in English for the company I'm employed at.
> I can do a good impression of French, Flemish and German accents in English as well as the French, German and Dutch-Dutch accent in Dutch.

Samples:

> English (I used the standard phrases from The Accent Archive)

> German (from Der Spiegel)

> French (from RTBF)

> Dutch (from DeRedactie)

Payment: TBD

Comments welcome, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU