Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

King Lou posted:

I took some Nuvigil today so I'm full of pep! I did these for you.

haha, I love your voice! I burst out laughing at "DJ Chrome just melted your face off".

I would love to do voice acting, but right now I'm living with a band so there's a lot of background noise. Various people have told me I'm good at reading stories with emotion and it would be nice to read audio books out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage
Name: madlilnerd

Specialties: female and young classic English accent, can also do a more "street" accent and sometimes a northern one. I can go pretty high pitched.

Tindeck: http://tindeck.com/users/madlilnerd

Contact: PMs, although my hotmail account is my username @hotmail.co.uk

Payment: Paypal is fine and again is username etc

I only have a lovely headset mic at the moment and will be buying a new one to avoid awful noises. I did a recording today and it had a strange screeching noise on it (that's just your voice! :downsrim:)

Anyway, there was an ad up on London Craigslist that could be of interest to some of you. Some pervert is willing to pay for a voice actor to read out an erotic story. If you get it, I wouldn't say no to a buck as a finders fee :shobon: