Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Love to whore out and play with my voice, so I hope to have some fun here!

Name: Spiffster

Specialties: Deep Voice (baritone and bass), but I'm flexible as well. Some notable impersonations are Solid Snake, Cookie Monster, Anything Chris Sabbat (Funimation fame), Morgan Freeman, and others. Will gladly sing.

Tindeck: COMING SOON: My Demo Reel, till then enjoy my Goon X-mas song. http://tindeck.com/listen/dtsl

Payment: I am willing to do Free work and few lines for fun and practice, but if it's a big project, we'll talk in email.

I use a Samson USB Condensor mic and Wavepad, but I have been curious about Adobe Audition for awhile... May have to try it out sometime soon.

Spiffster fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jan 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Rabbit Hill posted:

Who are your voice acting idols?

Jim Cummings, Billy West and Mel Blanc are the ones that immediately come to my mind when I think of voice acting, and they constantly have an influence on how I do my performances. All of them have influenced the medium and are constantly surprising me with the things they pull off. I wish I could meet all of them but I can't meet Mel Blanc :smith:

Some notable influnces are Chris Sabat, Phil Hartman, and Charlie Addler.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Lucia posted:

Request for Project with Good Omens line for audition

Just sent you some clips. Had to download Audacity cause Wavepad decided to not want to load.

It's been sent to your email account. Looking forward to getting some feedback even if I'm not chosen.