Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
Name: ifire

Specialties: None yet, this just seems entertaining

Tindeck: http://tindeck.com/users/ifire There's not much there yet. This is the first time I've used my tindeck account.

Payment: If I ever do something worth being paid for, we'll figure it out.

Leofish posted:

All right, I have something I'd like to hear some voices on. This is a script I threw together about a week before New Year's that never got voiced. I don't have any money to pay folks for it, but it's acting so I hope it can be approached in good fun.

Length: I would think the whole thing would come in at around 6 minutes or so. I don't want the reads rushed, but I would like a sense of urgency on most of the lines.

Notes: This is a series of news hits, to be played straight, about time standing still as a result of Dick Clark not finishing his New Year's Eve Countdown. The script calls for five men and one woman. One of the men is Obama, so if you can do a good impression that would be sweet. There's also a BIG NEWS VOICE which can be either sex.

BIG NEWS VOICE: Male or Female

SLATE CASPIAN (m): Lead News Anchor. Live in studio.

ADAM ERIC (m): Lead News Reporter. On location at Times Square.

JENNIFER ANDREA (f): White House Correspondent. On location at the White House.

BILL WILLIAM (m): Current Affairs Reporter. On location at O'Hare International Airport.

ANDREW WILKINS (m): Stranded traveler from Daytona, Florida. Stuck at O'Hare International.

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA (m): El Presidente.

Script: The script is hosted here on Google Docs. I have it set to "anyone with the link" so you shouldn't need a Google account to see it.

Now, if this is a bit too far out, then we can back off from this for the time being. Let me know if you guys are interested/not interested or if you want some direction on the script. I'd be happy to oblige.

Here's my go at Andrew Wilkins, it seemed like something I could try, so.... here goes:

Edited to add: This is both Wilkins' parts in one. I continued with "God awful mother-" in case I someone edits this all together and uses my audio, haha.

FIDEL CASHFLOW fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jan 31, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU