Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sgt. Snake
Apr 1, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Name- Sgt. Snake

Specialties- Sleazy, over-enthusiastic game-show host, radio imaging informer.
Tindeck Sample (Milk!)-

Porfolio- Narrarating an 8 year old's "Jaws" fan-fiction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIjxQ9kLO00
Voice acting as the character POOPLOSER_69 aka Snake in Minecraft: The N00b Adventures https://www.youtube.com/show?p=nBC-74rwGZg

Payment: Paypal, anything, really.

-The milk ad I slopped together from a script I was given by a vocal coach, with whom I signed up for a single private class. I recorded some acoustic guitars over the back and programmed in a banjo, but the acoustics were done way too low, hence the "hiss" in the background. Either way, I did it quick and dirty just to hear what it'd sound like. I really plan on eventually spending a whole month recording some quality demos and submitting them, I would love to make a few extra bucks doing voice spots. Any advice or feedback?

Sgt. Snake fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Jan 19, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt. Snake
Apr 1, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate the feedback, it's very hard for me to know what to change when I listen back to my own voice, so it's very helpful to have some other input.

Like I said, I intend to record a few more demos here soon to submit to an agency, so I may come back with a couple more for some feedback from you.