Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Everdraed
Sep 7, 2003

spankety, spankety, spankety
I have a humble request if anybody is interested in doing free work (where you can utilize whatever voice or style that suits your fancy) for an absolutely inane purpose.

Essentially, in the Sonic & Friends Get Trolled thread a comic of... unbelievable quality was posted. I took it upon myself to begin animating it, of which I've done the first page of the first chapter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGrprj9D1QI&hd=1

Now, I voiced this first episode as I consider my voice perfect for a hateful troll, but there's a lot of Sonic characters (as well as Elmer Fudd, the Hulk, and others) with... uniquely written dialogue that need to be brought to life. I finished doing the image prep-work for page2, and have a good voice for Shadow (who is a bad hedgehog of some sort that hurts people), but Sonic desperately needs someone to fill his role. Here is page2, and the full comic can be found in the previously linked thread. The specific lines that I need to animate page2 are as follows (this is the correct punctuation):

Tails Gets Trolled - Sonic posted:

he has been getting trolled. you know how it is . there calling tails gay and poo poo he can't take it

the way to stop a troll.is to become his friend .as his friend you can show him the right path

how would you deal with a troll shadow?
While any style or type of voice is absolutely fine (including announcer voices, impersonations of actual Sonic Hedgehogs, or anything you think would be funny), I'd be super grateful if the script was not modified, as I'm animating the text for each panel as it's spoken and I wouldn't want to tread on the original author's creative vision. Sonic tries to be the voice of reason in this comic, but later events cause him to snap. For further motivation, imagine you are a hedgehog who can run very fast, and loves chilli-dogs.

I wish I could pay for the effort, but I'm literally animating this because it makes me laugh, which is the same reason I do most of the things I do. If my laughter could shoot coins into your pockets, believe me I would do so, or maybe I'd just find a way to game it and shoot funny-money into my own clothing, I dunno.

I'll be animating this specific page over the next few days, but if it takes longer for any brave souls who want to attempt this there's no real deadline. If anybody wants to do lines for any of the characters (wouldn't go any farther than the first chapter though), I would greatly appreciate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU