Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

:10bux: to charity that March 31st means March 31st 2017 or the price starts in the mid to high $50s.

vvv Political campaigns aren't charities vvv

Gynocentric Regime fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Feb 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Ranter posted:

Please donate $10 to BBBS of America

That's a good charity, I'll probably just roll it into my monthly to PPGNW for April. It's just too bad it won't happen cause they need the money.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Ola posted:

I visited the ice planet Hoth two weeks ago.

The pic is from the good weather on the way back.

Sup top of the world frozen wasteland goon, glad you saw clear skies 😀

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Skeesix posted:

I was thinking about a volt. Can someone explain the engine heating issue to me?

Are you talking about the "Engine running due to temperature" function? When the ambient temperature falls below 25º, the generator burns approximately .3 gallons to keep the fluids in the ending from turning to sludge.

• Locked thread