Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nerobro
Nov 4, 2005

Rider now with 100% more titanium!

oxbrain posted:

Does the leaf still have the ridiculous 15k mile/annual brake fluid flush in the maintenance schedule or have they updated that?

I am not sure I'd complain about "some BS maintanace" just to get the car to a mechanic "sometimes." With a proper electric car (Leaf, EV1, etc..) you can really use it like an appliance, and most people would never know something was about to go wrong until it was to late.

I think it's a good idiot safety measure. without being hilariously expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerobro
Nov 4, 2005

Regen doesn't use the brakes at all.

Nerobro
Nov 4, 2005

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

Only Amsoil makes brake fluid conductive enough for my EV!

Yeah, but they couldn't pay the certification fees anymore so they're not "approved".

• Locked thread