Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlexDeGruven
Jun 29, 2007

Watch me pull my dongle out of this tiny box

Incessant Excess posted:

Personally I don't like having two devices with different control schemes, the lack of back button on my iPad made using it a frustrating experience for me.

Found the one that turns 3-button back on.

Gesture navigation is pretty similar in both, but Android's feels more refined to me. That could partially be confirmation bias in that I've been doing Android since Cupcake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlexDeGruven
Jun 29, 2007

Watch me pull my dongle out of this tiny box

Burn-in on modern OLED isn't really a thing unless you're like my 75 year old in-laws and run 100% brightness at all times with long screen time outs.

Edit: I missed the "games overnight" part.

I guess I could see that, but you could also drop brightness to almost nothing during inactive times.

AlexDeGruven fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jul 8, 2023