Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NiVRaM88
May 19, 2009

McLarenF1 posted:

I keep flip flopping between using the stock web browser on my Price w/ ICS and Opera Mobile. I want to use Opera Mobile more, but the fact that it doesn't have a "Request Desktop Site" option like the stock browser keeps me from committing. Are there any other mobile browsers that I should now about?

In my opinion, nothing trumps the default browser due entirely to Quick Controls. Its the most intuitive and progressive mobile browser control I've seen and probably one of my favorite features of Honeycomb/ICS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NiVRaM88
May 19, 2009
Any recommended ROMs/kernels for the original Xoom (4G upgraded Verizon)?

I'll be unlocking/rooting my Xoom tomorrow, looking for a ROM that balances features with speed.