Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Probably don't buy one of the tiny ones like this:
http://www.amazon.de/iClever%C2%AE-...etooth+tastatur

I use one of these for my HTPC and it's okay for that purpose, but typing anything longer than a Google search will make you want to fling it across the room.

I have this one and it works pretty well, though I'm finding that using Swype is at least as good as hauling this thing out and setting it up. The stand is sort of clever I guess but I don't think I'd give it a solid recommendation.
http://www.amazon.de/Logitech-920-0...etooth+tastatur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Guilty posted:

I really wanted to pick up that one but I really didn't want to pay 130 euros for it. I might still pick it up next time I'm state-side. I got a microsoft tablet keyboard for I think 30 euros or 40. Hoping it'll work ok

Really one keyboard is as good as the next as long as you can type comfortably on it and it's not gigantic. The stand thing was a selling point for the Logitech one for me but in practice it's kind of useless. I almost want to return it now but I chucked the packaging.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Doctor rear end in a top hat posted:

I think $10 is pretty cheap for not having to deal with Asus if something goes wrong.

Not an Android tablet, but I just had to deal with Asus for service on my Zenbook and it was the fastest and easiest support/repair I've ever had to undergo. Maybe it's atypical but I had my laptop back inside of a week of sending it out.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Incessant Excess posted:

Kinda, European price is 679, exactly what was rumored.

Yeah $699 CAD too