Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

geetee
Feb 2, 2004

>;[
Nexus 10 coming tomorrow. Someone please comfort me in my choice over that similar Asus. My main gripe is the lack of an SD slot, but I don't have much data and can always use a micro usb to usb adapter if travelling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geetee
Feb 2, 2004

>;[
How does anyone play games like gta3 on a tablet? The onscreen controls are impossible to manage if you need any degree of fine control.

geetee
Feb 2, 2004

>;[

Install Gentoo posted:

With a USB or Bluetooth controller.

I would just play on a console or PC if I'm using external controllers.

geetee
Feb 2, 2004

>;[
One side of the seal was broken on mine. It seamed very tight such that any normal handling of the box would make the sticker snap.

geetee
Feb 2, 2004

>;[
Is it me or is the Jellybean gesture keyboard horrible on the nexus 10? It gets the word right only if you're dead on accurate. Pecking is faster.

On a related note, I really wish the home button was physical or had some textured divider between the screen/keyboard.