Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Cool
Oct 23, 2004

This is a song about messin' with people who've been messin' with you

E2M2 posted:

Best Buy is selling the Acer A200 for $350:

http://phandroid.com/2012/01/20/best-buy-now-stocking-the-acer-iconia-a200-for-349/

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Acer%20...ID=s9644iwo7itl

10" Android tablets down to $350 is a nice price point. Got my A500 for $275 locally but for a retail price this is pretty good.
Any reviews or recommendations on this one? I've got an employee discount to use on a tablet and this is one I've been looking at. Is there anything else to watch for in the next month or so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Cool
Oct 23, 2004

Zoodpipe posted:

Has there been any additional information as to when Samsung will release Ice Cream Sandwich for the original Tab 10.1?

Is it still a vague timeframe of Q1?
The press release was an even more vague "soon after the devices that are updated in Q1" and I don't think there have been any other updates.

Captain Cool
Oct 23, 2004

Zoodpipe posted:

Well, there's still a month left in Q1 so I guess they're technically late....
The press release phrasing leaves room for them to release it after Q1. They might even push it until well after the Tab 2s come out so they can use ICS to sell those.

Captain Cool fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Feb 27, 2012

Captain Cool
Oct 23, 2004

oops

Captain Cool
Oct 23, 2004

Bohemian Nights posted:

Would downloading another browser increase the stability?
I tried Opera Mobile and three from Firefox, and Firefox Beta is the only one that remembers what tabs you had open last session. It doesn't have the tabs still open, it just has a button that will reopen all of them.