Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AhhYes
Dec 1, 2004

* Click *
College Slice
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good case/cover for the tf300? My google-fu turned up very little. I don't want anything fancy, just a black cover that looks simple. Surprisingly, this doesn't seem to be readily available.

Am I just overlooking something obvious?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AhhYes
Dec 1, 2004

* Click *
College Slice

SeaWolf posted:

Case/sleeve talk

Are there any slim cases for the tf-2/300? I know about the origami sleeve, but the reviews for it are absolutely scathing. Every other case I've seen triples or quadruples the thickness, or if it is on the thinner side it has a huge footprint when you angle it... by that i mean the case sits far in front of the tablet like you'd see with the keyboard dock... but there's no keyboard, it's just there for overkill stability.

As far as I can tell they all suck. And the moko case I did get is already falling apart because it's cheap synthetic poo poo.

I notice a huge comfort difference without the fatass case, and protection means crap, I've already got little dings on it despite keeping it in the case all the time until this past weekend.

I've been looking for a case for my tf300 as well. There seem to be quite a few for the 201, but almost none for the 300. The 300 is a tad fatter than the 201, so I'm wary about buying one.

If anyone has a good case they can recommend I'd love to hear about it as well.

AhhYes
Dec 1, 2004

* Click *
College Slice

KrustyKlassic posted:

I just bought this case for my TF300 and am pretty satisfied with it. All the ports and buttons are accessible and I like the feel of it. Only $13 too.

Thanks for this. I don't have the keyboard, so this is perfect. I ordered one.