Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

So I picked up Future Lovecraft awhile back and haven't gotten the chance to read it yet, and somebody up thread said it was terrible, can anyone elaborate on that? I'm a huge fan of the scifi/horror genre and I'd be kind of disappointed if it did suck.

Also Book of Cthulhu I and II are awesome. Shoggoths in Bloom was so good I went and I got the anthology with that in it, and Neil Gaiman's story from the start of BoCII was amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

So has any one read Delta Green: Tales From the Failed Anatomies? I've been reading though it since I backed in on Kickstarter and it might be easy to dismiss as just game fiction but it's really good. It's given me one of my favorite lines about cosmic horror, or the entities that have come to represent the Cthulhu Mythos.

Robin D. Law posted:

You
Your dossiers
Your databases
Your theories and speculations
You call us malign
We are not malign
Malign ≠ Indifferent

Malign≠ Indifferent, drat does that sum it really nice in mind.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Any opinions on Peter Rawlik and his books REANIMATORS! and The Weird Company?

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

I read Lovecraft Country earlier this summer and thought it was fantastic.

Has anyone read I am Providence the horror/ murder mystery novel set at a Lovecraft convention yet? I was gonna start it later today and was looking to see what people thought and the kind of controversial depictions of Lovecraft fans.