Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
I was going "who is this Haramufuji whos now ozeki?"

Then i watched.

Did Ama change his name?? I love that guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
Nice throw by Ama aka Haramafuji

Also I'm really disappointed in Homasho (I forgot how they spell his name). I dont know why ive taken a liking to him but hes 0-4 :(

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
What was the name of the guy who, on his final salt toss, would throw it into the air real high and then slap his chest real hard with his fists? I dont see him anymore in these new bashos and I havent watched since 2009. He was pretty popular with the crowd and had kinda of a weird face.

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
Homasho :(

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
Has Kintamayama stopped posting the vids?

Nooooooo

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
Wow, rank and file rickishi winning the tournament.

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
Forza houmasho!

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
Hakuhou is fighting really strange this tournament. Besides almost losing, the fight today (day 3) was really strange. Lots of holding and pushing back waiting for a chance to do something. Hesistant, as the uploader said.

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
God drat AmaHaramufuji. That was awesome.

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
Well that was amazing. That said, anyone else afraid Haramufuji might be on a hot streak and might return to his inconsistent ways? I hope he lives up to the yokozuna title

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
Hey, I'm having trouble finding the video someone posted once of Chiyonofuji's 53 wins in a row. My searching has turned up nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
That's it! Thanks!