Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

This is rad.

I went to Big Bend National Park back in April and, while I didn't see a whole lot of wildlife there, it was a great place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

I have no idea what this means, but it made me laugh. Thanks.

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

This is rad.

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

InternetJunky posted:

I have no idea how this happened, but I just found an entire 1/2 day of photos from Kenya that I didn't realise I had. It's been driving me nuts because I knew I had shot a few hundred pictures of this mother and child elephant but it's been a few years so I was starting to doubt my memory. Oh well, early Christmas for me!

That's fantastic!

I went out a few days ago to bird and spotted a coyote:

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

Loads of great stuff in the past couple pages, but I especially like this one:

How'd you get such nice soft colors? Is it just the time of day?

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

These are fantastic! Where is this?

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

This is great. Sea turtles are awesome.

How about some bee photos!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

Back in July, I went birding at a state park in Arizona. While I didn't see many birds, I saw tons of lizards:

Did something happen to its tail?

Is there a good book or website for identifying lizards (or herpetofauna in general)? I think the first one might be a Plateau Fence Lizard. The fourth one looks a bit like an Arizona Striped Whiptail, but didn't have a blue tail. Identifying lizards seems more difficult than identifying birds.