Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

icechris
Aug 26, 2008

Nothing is hotter than a chick who could kill you with her bare hands
I just got my first decent camera so went to Marwell Wildlife in Hampshire to try it out. Never taken pics of animals close-up before so it was interesting working out what works best and how to try and hide the fact they're in captivity especially the animals in cages. These are the ones I think are best, but I've got another 100+ odd on my Flickr. All the photos were taken on a Sony Cybershot HX200V.

Marwell Zoo 1/9 by icechris023, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icechris
Aug 26, 2008

I bought a bird feeder yesterday and I know theres been a Robin and a Blue Tit out there today but I wasn't around to take a photo. I did however see this cheeky bugger.

Squirrel by icechris023, on Flickr

He hung around for a bit

He stood in the water for a bit

icechris
Aug 26, 2008

Couple more squirrel pics to go with all the others

Squirrel HDR by icechris023, on Flickr