Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
The Lurdiak / DickEye Rule

Lurdiak is a cool person whose opinions may upset you.

DickEye (BENGHAZI 2) is a cool person whose opinions may upset you.

The two of them do not get along. It was decided long ago (before I was made mod) that these two powers, great as they are, shall never come into contact with each other, as it will bring forth CineD's apocalypse.

They are not to engage each other.

If you see them engage each other, remind them of this rule. If they continue to engage each other, or say something hosed up about/to each other, please alert me as soon as possible. They both know about and agree to this rule. They know the consequences.

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread