Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.

:siren:UPDATE 1/29/13 :siren:

For the love of God, no JJ Abrams lens flare jokes. That catchphrase ain't been funny in years. Lens flare jokes just clog up threads now, the desiccated husks of dead jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.

I can't even believe I have to say this:

Do not tell us what movies you masturbate to.

It's disgusting and weird and frankly speaks to a deep sadness at the core of your being.

I really can't believe this has to be a codified rule, how horrible is that? Just stop and think about it for one second, I actually had to sit here and type this thing out here saying that nobody in the entire course of human civilization wants to know what movies you jerk off to. Don't tell us, don't tell us, don't tell us. I will probate the gently caress out of you disgusting orangutan-rear end motherfuckers, Jesus Christ, just don't do it.

• Locked thread