Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

Nettle Soup posted:

I tend to review things mainly for myself, I know they're not fantastic, but if I don't then I look at it a week later and go "...Did I read that? Was it good? I don't remember that at all..."

This is what I do. A lot of the older stuff on my bookshelf has no reviews at all, and looking at them I'm all "Did I read that?". Stuff I actually reviewed sparks a memory and I tend to remember better, which helps with series readings where I have to wait for a book or forget about it for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

Happyfacecrazy posted:

https://www.goodreads.com/heyimneise

Add me! I will accept everyone :)

Need to sort out my shelves, I created a lot of pointless ones when I first joined and they are beyond ridiculous!

I read anything that takes my interest, lots of different genres.

I just added a few people from this thread, and when I went to add you I wasn't paying attention... so the the request I sent you was "www.goodreads.com##.newsfeedAd" instead of the previous message I was copying and pasting to let people know I was a goon... just in case you're wondering what that's about! :)

• Locked thread