Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tabris
Feb 17, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Here's mine. I had an absurdly large amount of books read last year, but I highly doubt I'll get anywhere close to that this year, for a lot of reasons.

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4100763-adrian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tabris
Feb 17, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

AreYouStillThere posted:

I simply had to go look after you said that. C'mon, 806 is not humanly possible!

I know, right? I was stuck in bed for a good chunk of the year due to illness, and reading was literally one of the few things I could do.

I'm feeling better now and doing other things again, but I wouldn't ever get close to 806 ever again. Even if I wanted to.

tabris
Feb 17, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Oh definitely. I still get a few self-published authors spamming me with friend requests. Simply adding a question before gets them to stop though.

And I try and add at least some useful commentary to my reviews. I'm no Michiko Kakutani, but I try and keep things clean - and grammatical.

• Locked thread